Account Manager, Riga (till August 02, 2018)2018-07-02
DELL EMC Product Manager, Riga (till July 10, 2018)2018-07-02
We are looking for an EQUIPMENT SUPERVISION LEAD for our client- International food industry company.
- career opportunities in a progressive international company;
- competitive, stable, social guarantee-based salary;
- professional and personal improvement opportunities;
- modern, friendly and qualified team of professionals;
- (if necessary) help resettling to Klaipėda.
- organize equipment supervision: create and maintain the strategy of equipment malfunction prevention;
- organize the work of the equipment supervision department (18 employees) to achieve the best equipment supervision practices;
- cooperate with other departments, improving equipment supervision practices, safety, health, quality, productivity principle implementation;
- manage equipment supervision and malfunction elimination projects and their budgets.
- higher education in the mechanical engineering sphere;
- leadership traits;
- analytical thinking;
- teamworking skills;
- orientation to the result, organization;
- responsibility and inner motivation;
- computer literacy, including 3D design (Autodesk Inventor or Solid Works) programs;
- English knowledge both written and spoken.
Your CV with a reference “EQUIPMENT SUPERVISION LEAD” to email@example.com till July 10, 2018.
Dr. Alisa Miniotaitė
Telephone: +370 5 210 7 027
Address: Kestucio st. 47, 08124 Vilnius, Lithuania