Financial Controller, Vilnius (till September 30, 2020)2020-06-23
Open ICC Coaching Seminar2020-07-19
Emotional Intelligence: How To Increase Resilience?
2021 03 02, VILNIUS
You will learn:
- how to keep a cold mind in difficult situations and make the best decisions;
- how to build a relationship based on trust and mutual understanding;
- how different personalities work and how to exploit differences for activities;
- how to achieve goals based on cooperation and empathy;
- how to use specific emotion management strategies;
- how to create an individual map of emotional intelligence training;
- principles of emotion management and the influence of emotions on motivation and productivity.
- understand the value of EQ for personal and professional activities;
- you will get specific emotion management tools that you can use at work;
- build stronger relationships based on trust and mutual understanding;
- strengthen problem-solving skills;
- you will be more resistant to stress, make decisions calmly;
- strengthen motivation and self-confidence;
- you will be more involved and satisfied with the work.
Who is it for?
The training is intended for professionals and managers who face complex situations and conflicts and do not always know how to deal with them.
Trainer and lecturer specializing in sales, team motivation and hosting team events. Simonas is certified ICC Coach. He has 15 years of experience in sales execution, organization and management in the US, European and CIS regions. After finishing his studies in the US (George Mason University), he continued them in the ISM University of Management and Economics where he got master‘s degree in international economics and management. Simonas professional areas of specialization: corporate sales, individual sales and the art of negotiation.
The cost of training
By registering until January 20th 5% discount is applied.
The price of the training includes the tools needed for the seminar, coffee breaks, feedback.
When and where
- 15:00 - 18:00
- ALISA MANAGEMENT LABORATORY premises, A. Goštauto str. 40B, Vilnius