ICC Coaching Training2021-05-31
Introductory ICC Coaching Seminar2021-05-31
Emotional Intelligence: How To Build Resilience?
2021 11 10
You will learn:
- how to keep a cold mind in difficult situations and make the best decisions;
- how to build a relationship based on trust and mutual understanding;
- how different personalities work and how to exploit differences for activities;
- how to achieve goals based on cooperation and empathy;
- to use specific emotion management strategies;
- principles of emotion management and the influence of emotions on motivation and productivity.
After the training:
- you will understand the value of emotional intelligence for personal and professional activities;
- you will get specific emotion management tools that you can use at work;
- build stronger relationships based on trust and mutual understanding;
- strengthen problem-solving skills;
- you will be more resistant to stress, make decisions more calmly;
- strengthen motivation and self-confidence;
- you will be more engaged and satisfied with the work.
Who is it for?
Training is intended for professionals and managers who face complex situations and conflicts and do not always know how to deal with them.
Trainer and lecturer specializing in sales, team motivation, and hosting team events. Simonas is a certified ICC Coach. He has 15 years of experience in sales execution, organization, and management in the US, European, and CIS regions. After finishing his studies in the US (George Mason University), he continued them at the ISM University of Management and Economics where he got a master‘s degree in international economics and management. Simonas' professional areas of specialization: corporate sales, individual sales, and the art of negotiation.
The cost of training
- When registering 3 or more employees, 10% discount is applied.
Price includes 4 hours training, learning material and practical exercises, personalized feedback, recommendations and coffee breaks with snacks.
4 ak. val. mokymai, mokymų medžiaga, užduotys dalyviams, klausimų–atsakymų sesija, grįžtamasis ryšys ir rekomendacijos bei užkandžiai su kava.