The service „Stepping into Labour Market“ is the professional service for individuals who seek for the employment in the labor market.
The service is intended for:
- specialists who have worked in a company for a long period and need help in finding another job;
- employees who want to find the new job or change the job;
- employees who have been fired unexpectedly;
- companies which plan reorganization and firing employees. The service can be bought for the employees in order to amortize the impact of dismissal and help to find a new job. It is a socially responsible solution for the organizations.
Structure of Services
The service “Stepping into Labor Market” includes:
- job interview;
- evaluation of the individual (testing); definition of personal strengths and features for development of the client;
- review of CV together with the recruitment specialist; the recommendations on the amendment of CV are provided hereafter;
- consultation on how to search for a job and better introduce oneself to potential employers;
- coaching session on the person’s future – establishing goals and choosing the career path.
- interview about personality, personal experience, career, wishes – 30 minutes;
- review of CV together with the specialist – 15 minutes;
- testing and evaluation – 45 minutes;
- feedback after testing and evaluation – 30 minutes;
- coaching session – 60 minutes.
The service shall be provided to the client in two meetings duration of 1,5 hours each or in three meetings duration of 1 hour each.
With a larger number of employees, the service can be combined with group training and individual counseling.
Service price – 240 Euros.
Service Result and Impact
After the service the client:
- has fine and competitive CV;
- knows his/her strengths and features for development; can realistically see and take his/her opportunities in the labor market;
- knows what is important for him/her in life;
- is ready properly to participate in job interviews;
- has a clear career path and an action plan developed;
- feels empowered and willing to act in the labor market;
- has knowledge of the situation in the labor market, what is important for employers; can see the labor market in the eyes of the employer;
- his or her data remains in our database and we will offer his or her candidacy to interested employers.