Open ICC Coaching Seminar – Online – Zoom2020-05-27
IT Architect, Vilnius (till June 30, 2020)2020-06-08
Public speaking workshop
2020 07 02, Vilnius
You will learn
- How to relax and be self-confident;
- How to master verbal and non-verbal language;
- How to formulate and convey a clear message;
- How to influence and build the audience's trust in you;
- To know what creates tension and how to overcome it.
- You will have more confidence in yourself, you will feel free in your personal body;
- You will learn to relax and manage tension;
- You will be able to manage and exploit the potential of verbal and non-verbal language;
- You will learn how to improvise and speak boldly in public and create effective speeches.
Who is it for?
- The training is intended for professionals and executives who want to acquire knowledge and practice of public speaking. It is for people who want to feel free in front of the audience, be able to deliver memorable speeches, effectively present information, make an impact.
Professional actor with a master's degree from Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theater. Specializes in team building, public speaking, and stress management. Mantas also runs the youth studio “Teatroforma”. Has created a number of roles in film and television projects.
Registering until April 15 - 59 Eur without VAT.
The price of training includes work equipment, coffee breaks, snacks.
When and where?
- June 3rd (Wednesday)
- 15:00 – 18:00
- ALISA MANAGEMENT LABORATORY office, Goštauto g. 40 B, Vilnius
Registration to the Workshop