Equipment supervision lead, Klaipėda (till July 20, 2018)2018-07-11
Project engineer, European market (till July 20, 2018)2018-07-11
We are looking for a PROJECT ENGINEER for our client- International food industry company.
- career opportunities in a progressive international company;
- competitive, stable, social guarantee-based salary;
- professional and personal improvement opportunities;
- modern, friendly and qualified team of professionals;
- (if necessary) help resettling to Klaipėda.
- implementation and coordination of technical projects (e.g., production line improvement, installation of innovations);
- management of project budgets;
- creation and improvement of machinery;
- preparation of project documentation;
- compliance of work and food safety requirements during the projects;
- solving of technical problems;
- preparation of technical offers.
- higher education in the engineering sphere;
- knowledge of normative legal act preparation, standards, technical conditions regarding technical projects;
- analytical thinking;
- teamworking skills;
- orientation to the result, organizational skills;
- responsibility and inner motivation;
- computer literacy, including 3D design (Autodesk Inventor or Solid Works) programs;
- English knowledge both written and spoken.
Your CV with a reference “PROJECT ENGINEER” to email@example.com till July 20, 2018.
Dr. Alisa Miniotaitė
Telephone: +370 5 210 7 027
Address: Kestucio st. 47, 08124 Vilnius, Lithuania