Regional Sales Manager, Riga2016-06-01
EU funding for export development – participation in international trade fairs is funded2016-06-03
We are looking for the PRODUCT ANALYST for our client – international retail chain operating in the Baltic States and abroad
- competitive salary;
- career opportunities in the international company;
- interesting and dynamic job;
- friendly and benevolent work atmosphere;
- training and development opportunities.
- monitoring and analysis of product movement in retail chain;
- product distribution to retail shops (~50 shops);
- pricing, stock monitoring;
- presentation of new products to retail employees;
- organization of sales promotions;
- communication and prompt reply to the requests and inquiries of retail employees.
- University degree in exact sciences, economics, management fields;
- not less than 2 year experience in retail business (advantage);
- not less than 2 year experience in electronic product management (advantage);
- excellent communication skills and prompt reaction;
- excellent analytical thinking;
- curiosity and interest in electronics innovations and trends;
- good English and Russian language skills;
- creativity, good time planning skills, inner motivation.
Your CV with a reference “Product Analyst” to firstname.lastname@example.org till August 15, 2016.
Telephone: +370 5 210 7 027
Address: Kestucio st. 47, 08124 Vilnius, Lithuania