Employee performance evaluation2020-06-26
ICC Coaching Certification Training – Oktober/November2020-06-29
Practical Leadership training
2020 October 21-22 and November 17 - 3 days training, VILNIUS
- We will work with each executive to strengthen main leadership skills;
- Enabling each participant to self-assess their leadership skills and creating a plan to strengthen them;
- Strengthen and develop specific leadership skills;
- Developing the personality of the leader by promoting self-knowledge and the growth of emotional intelligence competencies.
- You will feel more confident as a team leader;
- Strengthening team leadership competencies;
- Team members will trust you more;
- Getting to know each employee better, understanding the dynamics of team behavior;
- You will know and be able to master the tools of team leadership;
- You will achieve the overall goal of the organization easier and faster.
Who is it for?
- The training is aimed at the top managers of organizations, middle managers - anyone who wants to strengthen or improve in their leadership skills.
Training Day I - 2020 10 21.
Self-knowledge. Individual learning plan.
Understanding and guidance of employees, according to the experience of each employee.
- The most important qualities of managers and leaders.
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses, refining your priorities and values.
- Creating an individual learning plan.
- Cognition of the employee: psychological and work development of the employee, growth stages, personality type.
- Individualized leadership - responding to the maturity of each employee.
- The most important features of employee motivation - an overview of modern research and practices.
- Motivation of employees in daily activities and in the long-run.
Day II - 2020 11 17.
Goal formulation, employee performance management and delegation.
Providing feedback. Organizational habits. The culture of the winning organization.
- Coordinating the goals of the organization, department, employees.
- Employee performance management - daily and long-term perspective.
- Delegation - one of the most important management skills.
- Delegation rules.
- Feedback when an employee: (i) did the work, (ii) did not do the work, (iii) did the work improperly.
- Motivational feedback.
- Organizational habits. Knowledge of neuroscience. Why habits work.
- Organizational Habit Audit. How to create new habits in organizations.
Day III - 2020 05 07.
Coaching tools in the work of an executive.
Summary of the training. Further actions.
- What is coaching and why is it used by the world’s most advanced organizations?
- Basic coaching tools.
- Application of coaching in an individual work with employees: getting to know the employee, helping the employee, raising the employee, motivation.
- Conducting educational conversations.
- Management mastery - towards leadership.
Dr. Alisa Miniotaitė
Founder of ALISA MANAGEMENT LABORATORY, operating in the Baltic States and Scandinavia; Head of the Leadership Module at ISM University of Management and Economics; certified ICC coaching trainer for the Baltics, member of the Academy of Management and the International Leadership Association; completed internships at Universities in Denmark, Norway and the USA. Alisa’s research and professional interests include leadership and leadership, organizational behavior. Alisa hosts the news radio show "Leader's Dilemma" for managers and leader, writes weekly comments for the news portal 15min.lt. For more than 15 years, Alisa has been consulting Lithuanian and foreign companies, leading trainings for their employees. Alisa is a passionate skier and traveler, volunteering for educational organizations.
Trainer and lecturer specializing in sales, team motivation and hosting team events. Simonas is certified ICC Coach. He has 15 years of experience in sales execution, organization and management in the US, European and CIS regions. After finishing his studies in the US (George Mason University), he continued them in the ISM University of Management and Economics where he got master‘s degree in international economics and management. Simonas professional areas of specialization: corporate sales, individual sales and the art of negotiation. Since the early childhood Simonas has been singing in the choir, writes music, is a great dancer, organizes thematic camps for his colleagues and clients.
- 720 Eur without VAT
- If registering until December 9, 2019 - 10% discount valid.
- Individual coaching session;
- Materials for the participant, coffee breaks, lunch, work tools.