Pardavimų vadovas (-ė) mažmenai ir SVV, Ryga2016-07-14
.NET programuotojas (-a), Vilnius2016-08-16
We are looking for the SALES TRAINER for our client –
International retail chain operating in the Baltic States and abroad
- competitive salary and bonuses depending on sales results;
- career opportunities in the international company;
- interesting and dynamic job;
- friendly and benevolent work atmosphere;
- training and development opportunities.
- organization and implementation of outlet consultants’ trainings and couching in order to ensure best results of sales and customer service;
- preparation of material, organization and execution of internal training programs;
- visits to outlets (4 days per week), sharing competences and knowledge in direct sales training in retail points (outlets) of the region;
- implementation of sales targets;
- taking initiative and lead to organize trainings in order to improve the competences in: sales development, sales process, sales closing, argumentation etc., customer service, procedures and instructions, knowledge of the systems, technical knowledge, the implementation and monitoring of external trainings; preparation to launch sales, customer service, new products and brand campaigns by developing and ensuring appropriate skills and knowledge among retail personnel;
- effective collaboration with other colleagues from Sales, Marketing, Communication, Logistics etc.;
- constant market analysis, feedback about marketing, communication activities and preparation of recommendations caused due the activities of competitors, customer behavior or other changes in the market.
- university degree;
- not less than 3 year experience in retail sales business, being sales person yourself; sales passion
- not less than 1 year experience in people management and motivation, good coaching skills;
- great organizational skills, inner motivation, result orientation;
- good English and Russian language skills;
- driver’s licence.
Your CV with a reference “Sales Trainer” to firstname.lastname@example.org till October 01, 2016.
Telephone: +370 5 210 7 027
Address: Kestucio st. 47, 08124 Vilnius, Lithuania