Laisvės piknikas mūsų galvose2017-08-28
E-komercijos specialistas (-ė), Vilnius (iki 17.09.15)2017-08-31
We are looking for a CIBERNIC SECURITY SPECIALIST(s) for our client - international data communication networks, IP communications and IT security products and services company.
- top- level professional team;
- trainings for personal- professional field, also working with a modern IT technology projects;
- working methods compatible with international standards;
- competitive salary and bonuses for achieved results.
- taking information risk, safety assessment and testing;
- architectural assessment, development of security solutions;
- implementation of security audits, preparation of reports, review with customers, explanation, preparation of required security plans;
- work with cybernetic attack crew, developing, implementing and improving security solutions;
- analysis of client organization's performance, requirements, challenges in the field of cybernetic security, preparation of recommendations and cybernetic security plans;
- preparation of training, implementation and conducting of research in the field of security operations, evaluation, processes and solutions;
- monitoring and evaluation of legal environment, procedures, standards;
- university degree in Technology or Natural sciences;
- not less than 3 year in cybernetic attack experience;
- knowledge of excellent information security, risk, innovation and cybernetic security solutions;
- experience and knowledge in business and public sector cybernetic security;
- applied knowledge of industry standards (eg NIST, ISO 27001, etc.), CISSP, CISM, etc. possession of certificates - an advantage;
- SIEM Firewall, IDS / IPS, Endpoint Protection, Active Directory, VMware, high-end mobile computing, cloud computing skills;
- excellent communication skills in Lithuanian and English;
- analytical thinking, initiative, ability to work individually, plan and organize your time.
Your CV with a reference “Cybernetic- attack specialist ” to firstname.lastname@example.org till August 31, 2017.
Telephone: +370 5 210 7 027
Address: Kestucio g. 47, 08124 Vilnius