Pirkimų specialistas (-ė), Vilnius (17.07.30)2017-06-30
WEB Projektų vadovas (-ė), Vilnius (iki 17.07.31)2017-07-01
We are looking for the CYBER SECURITY SPECIALIST for our client - international data transfer network, IP communication and IT security products and services providing company.
- exclusively professional team;
- trainings, improvement possibilities, work with the most modern IT projects;
- international standards meeting work methods;
- competitive salary.
- information risk, security evaluation, testing;
- security decisions architecture evaluation, creation;
- realizing security audit, making, reviewing and explaining reports, making necessary security plans;
- working with cyber security team in security decisions development, realization, improvement;
- client organization work, analysis of requirements, challenges in terms of cyber security, making recommendations and cyber security plans;
- arranging and realizing trainings, making researches in security operations, evaluation, processes and decisions fields;
- observing and evaluating law, environmental, procedures, standards.
- university degree in exact or natural sciences;
- at least 3 years work experience in cyber security;
- perfect knowledge of information security, risk, innovation and decisioning in cyber security;
- experience and knowledge in business and governmental cyber security fields;
- industry standards (NIST, ISO 27001, etc.) knowledge;
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT, SANS, PMP certificates – advantage;
- knowledge of operational systems networks SIEM, IDS/IPS, Endpoint Protection, Active Directory, VMware, big data mobile computerization, clouds computerization;
- good communication skills in Lithuanian and English;
- analytical thinking, initiative;
- ability to work individually;
- time planning and organization skills.
Your CV with a reference "CYBER SECURITY SPECIALIST" to firstname.lastname@example.org till July 31, 2017.
Telephone: +370 5 210 7 027
Address: Kestucio st. 47, 08124 Vilnius, Lithuania