Salono vadovas (-ė), Vilnius (iki 17.06.11)2017-06-23
B2B Pardavimų vadybininkas (-ė), Vilnius (iki 17.07.11)2017-06-25
We are looking for the HP Promoter for our client – leading IT product distributor in the Baltic countries
- competitive salary and bonuses depending on sales results;
- work in an international team of IT & sales professionals;
- job with the major global IT product manufacturers and their teams;
- opportunities of personal development and education;
- career opportunities;
- flexible schedule.
- higher education, preferably IT, management or economics area, could be a student of last courses;
- not less than 2 year experience in merchandizing, retail sales;
- marketing knowledge (preference);
- excellent communication skills;
- excellent analytical thinking skills;
- good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- result orientation, inner motivation;
- good teamwork skills.
- up-to-date vendor market knowledge and evaluation of market research data (GFK and IDC? reports, Retailer accounts shelf-share data);
- promoters’ activities and goals review yearly. Yearly new goal-setting and quarterly planning activities for local market.
- yearly, quarterly and monthly Go to market product marketing plans presented to vendor on time (Business Planning forms to be agreed with superior);
- up-to-date TOP 5 Vendor customers knowledge (purchasing behavior, amounts and product marketing activities);
- retail trainings and visitations plans provided to the vendor.
- develop the core positioning and messaging for the products;
- ensure that all attended retailers are active and buy HP products every month. Not less than 100% from the list;
- check historical data and act in order not to lose any customer; All lost customers must be reported quarterly to Business Unit Manager and Vendor representative with clear explanation of the reason;
- at least four local incremental sales campaigns in a year. ROI;
- at least two local attended retail managers visits per quarter and MoM follow up and summary for BUM and Vendor representative;
- at least two product trainings for distributors sales force and six collective retail trainings in a year;
- at least 50 stores visits per month: shelf on shelf concept, pictures, personal trainings, competitive environment, merchandising and salespersons’ feedback.
- comments to BUM and Vendor representative regarding pricing level in the REGION;
- 100% availability of product information for distributors’ sales force and retailers.
Follow up and reporting:
- at least one weekly review meeting call with Vendor representative;
- at least one monthly review meeting call with Promoters;
- at least one weekly review meeting with local HPI PM.
Your CV with a reference “HP Promoter” to firstname.lastname@example.org till June 14, 2017.
Telephone: +370 5 210 7 027
Address: Kestucio st. 47, 08124 Vilnius, Lithuania