Key Account Manager, Tallinn (till December 16, 2019)2019-12-02
Regional Manager, Riga (till March 4, 2020)2020-02-04
Open ICC Coaching Seminar
2020 01 28, Rīga
During this seminar
- you will get to know with International Coaching Community (ICC);
- you will learn about ICC coaching and what are the differences;
- you will learn about how coaching works, what are coaching tools and methods;
- you will clarify what to expect during 6-day long coaching training;
- you will have opportunities to ask any questions concerning coaching or coaching training.
Benefits of this seminar
- first encounter with ICC coaching;
- opportunity to decide which coaching training to choose;
- opportunity to start your own activity as professional certified ICC coach.
- Open seminar is FREE to participate, you only need to register and get confirmation e-mail.
- Seminar will take place in Riga, Latvia. The venue will be provided on the confirmation e-mail.
- Seminar will be in ENGLISH.
Seminar is for
- Individuals, who want to know about coaching and its methods, and who want to get more knowledge about ICC coaching community, who are considering, which coaching training to choose.
- People, who want to make a change in their personal or professional life, who want to achieve their goals, live a conscious life and be the authors of their own life.
Trainer for Baltic countries
Dr. Alisa Miniotaite
Alisa is a member of Academy of Management and International Leadership Association, lecturer in the ISM University of Management and Economics, has done internship in Danish, Norwegian and US universities. Alisa‘s area of research and professional interests is management and leadership, organizational behavior and personal effectiveness. More than 10 years Alisa consults Lithuanian and foreign companies, provides training for their employees, she is a certified international coach, one of the forty ICC coaching trainers in the world who have the right to teach and certify coaches. Alisa takes interest in art, she is a passionate skier, mother of 5 children, volunteers as a tutor of young leaders in educational organizations.
Become a certified ICC coach.
More information by e-mail email@example.com or phone numbers +371 24 203 300.