ICC Coaching Certification Training Lithuania2020-11-17
Alisa Miniotaitė: How To Motivate an Employee2020-11-27
Public speaking workshop
2021 05 06, Vilnius
You will learn
- How to relax and be self-confident;
- How to master verbal and non-verbal language;
- How to formulate and convey a clear message;
- How to influence and build the audience's trust in you;
- To know what creates tension and how to overcome it.
- You will have more confidence in yourself, you will feel free in your personal body;
- You will learn to relax and manage tension;
- You will be able to manage and exploit the potential of verbal and non-verbal language;
- You will learn how to improvise and speak boldly in public and create effective speeches.
Who is it for?
The training is intended for professionals and managers who want to practice public speaking, feel free in front of the audience, persuade, and effectively present information.
Professional actor with a master's degree from Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theater. Specializes in team building, public speaking, and stress management. Mantas also runs the youth studio “Teatroforma”. Has created a number of roles in film and television projects.
Registering until January 5th - 59 Eur without VAT.
- When registering 3 or more employees, 10% discount is applied.
When and where?
- 15:00 – 18:00
- ZOOM platform
Registration to the Workshop