Alisa Miniotaitė: How can a manager relieve piled-up fatigue?2021-03-17
Leader’s Dilemma: Women’s Attitudes To Careers Are Changing2021-04-30
We are looking for the PRODUCT MANAGER for our client – leading IT product distributor.
- competitive salary and bonuses depending on sales results;
- work in an international and ambitious team of IT & sales professionals;
- job with major global IT product manufacturers and their teams;
- career opportunities;
- opportunities of personal development and education;
- team that makes the day-to-day work enjoyable, challenging, and rewarding.
- understanding the company’s overall business operations, market potential, and strategy;
- creating, articulating, and delivering a strong business development & partnerships plan;
- supporting new and existing customers on their needs and issues that may arise;
- being “the face” of the company for all in-bound requests;
- coming up with unique and exciting sales and marketing campaigns ;
- disciplined data and document management using online platforms such as CRM, Oracle.
- university degree in IT, technical, managerial or economic sciences;
- excellent knowledge of IT market and products;
- being punctual, paying attention to detail, and having the ability to pre-empt problems that may arise;
- at least 2 years B2B sales experience;
- excellent knowledge of Estonian and English languages, Russian is an advantage;
- excellent communication skills;
- analytical thinking.
Your CV in English language with a reference "Product Manager"
to email@example.com till July 19, 2021.
Phone: +370 698 74225