IT SALES MANAGER, Tallinn (till May 24, 2022)2022-01-03
We are looking for the IT technician for our client – one of the fastest growing manufacturing companies.
- interesting and responsible work in a promising organization;
- opportunity to implement your ideas and professional goals;
- stable and competitive salary 1700 - 2400 Eur neto;
- opportunities of personal development and education;
- team that makes the day-to-day work enjoyable, challenging, and rewarding.
- IT maintenance and support for the company’s personnel;
- independently find and solve problems in the company’s systems;
- implement and deploy new systems that might help the operations;
- handle the IT security.
- at least 5 years of experience from working as an IT technician;
- good knowledge of Microsoft products such as Windows (server/client), Exchange, Office;
- good knowledge of networks and security;
- Fluent in English;
- Ideally, you’ll also have:
- experience of working with ERP systems and Business Intelligence software;
- good knowledge of SQL databases;
- experience of working with industrial software (SCADA/HMI).
Phone: +370 698 74225