Sales Manager, Riga (till April 07, 2021)2020-11-13
Effective Management Training2020-11-19
CERTIFIED TRAINING PROGRAM TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL COACH
I module: 2021 11 24-27, online
II module: 2021 12 15-18, Riga
You will learn
- Tactical coaching: how to achieve more change in one session.
- How to work with the client’s goals and main values.
- How to devise powerful action plans and how to assign tasks to clients to get the best results.
- The powerful questions that change clients’ life.
- How to help clients overcome their fears, mental blocks and limiting beliefs.
- The art and levels of listening.
- Develop your own coaching style.
- How to time your interventions to achieve the maximum impact.
- How to make requests, establish challenges, and design tasks.
- Systemic thought to find the point of influence in your coaching practice.
- How to achieve maximum change with minimum effort.
- The ethical guidelines of coaching.
ICC Coaching Training - unique experience and opportunity to acquire new skills while joining the International Coaching Community.
- Organization leaders use coaching methods to develop and purify a vision, to define objectives and priorities for the preparation for action plan, deal with important questions of life.
- For middle managers, coaching is a tool for working with subordinates: delegating, motivating, providing feedback, mobilizing the team.
- Improve personal efficiency and the ability to positively influence other people.
- Acquire tools to help in problem-solving or specific conflicts and successfully lead programs or projects of change.
- The most important - you will become coaches for yourself and know how to work with your goals. You will know your strengths and weaknesses, how to overcome internal barriers, provisions, and hindering doubts.
- Participants that have passed ICC coaching training and completed ICC coaching certification requirements become certified international ICC coaches, who can offer coaching services worldwide.
- 80% of the program is based on practical coaching, due to the intensity and practical approach to training, the student becomes a highly skilled practitioner in the field of coaching.
It is for
Coaching training is for those who want to become professional coaches and managers at all levels. This training is for professionals who want to increase their internal resources, awareness, responsibility and motivation. It is also for artists who want to liberate their talent, creative potential and to realize their development techniques. This course includes examples of both business coaching and personal coaching.
- Training Cost - 2000 Euro.
- By registering and paying an advance until 14th of August 10% discount applied, 14th of September 5% discount is applied.
The price of the training includes: 8 days of training, ICC certificate and the participant's material.
Introductory ICC Seminar
Want to know more about coaching? We invite you to join the introductory seminar, during which you will get acquainted with the International Coaching Community (ICC) and you will learn how coaching works, what are the tools and methods of coaching.
Registration: Introductory ICC Seminar
Trainer for Baltic States
Dr. Alisa Miniotaite
Dr. Alisa Miniotaitė - ISM University of Management and Economics, Master of Management, Leadership Module Manager, Founder of ALISA MANAGEMENT LABORATORY; certified ICC coaching coach for the Baltics, member of the Academy of Management and the International Leadership Association, internships at Universities in Denmark, Norway and the USA. Alice's research and professional interests include leadership and leadership, organizational behavior.
Alisa hosts the news radio show "Leader's Dilemma" for managers and leaders, and prepares comments for Lithuanian and foreign news portals.
For more than 15 years, Alisa has been consulting Lithuanian and foreign companies, leading training for their employees.
International Coaching Community
The International Coaching Community uses the training programs and methodology created by Lambent. The Lambent coaching methodology was awarded with the European Quality Award (EQA) in 2010 by the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC) and has been used to train over 12,000 people in 67 countries since 2001.