Effective Management Training2020-09-01
ICC Coaching Training
Two modules: 2020 12 09-12 and 2020 01 20-23, Vilnius
You will learn
- Tactical coaching: how to achieve more change in one session.
- How to implement strategic coaching over an extended period of time.
- Skills to help clients live more satisfactory lives.
- Develop and use intuition.
- How to work with the client’s goals.
- How to work with the client’s main values.
- How to devise action plans that work.
- How to execute the all-important first session.
- The powerful questions that change clients’ life and WHEN to ask them.
- How to assign tasks to clients to get the best results and what to do if these aren’t accomplished.
- How to help clients overcome their fears and mental blocks.
- How to promote your coaching.
- The ethical guidelines of coaching.
- The art and levels of listening.
- How to work with and change clients’ limited beliefs.
- How to help clients design their best future possible with long-term goals.
- Develop your own coaching style.
- How to time your interventions to achieve the maximum impact.
- When to be directive and when to be non-directive.
- How to make requests, establish challenges, and design tasks.
- Systemic thought to find the point of influence in your coaching practice.
- How to achieve maximum change with minimum effort.
- ICC Coaching Training - unique experience and opportunity to acquire new skills while joining the International Coaching Community.
- Organization leaders use coaching methods to develop and purify a vision, to define objectives and priorities for the preparation for action plan, deal with important questions of life.
- For middle managers, coaching is a tool for working with subordinates: delegating, motivating, providing feedback, mobilizing the team.
- Improve personal efficiency.
- Improve the ability to positively influence other people.
- Acquire tools to help in problem-solving or specific conflicts.
- Successfully lead programs or projects of change.
- Training Cost - 1800 Euro.
- By registering and paying an advance until 25th of September 5% discount is applied.
The price of the training includes: 8 days of training, ICC certificate and the participant's material.
It is for
- Coaching training is for those who want to become professional coaches and managers at all levels. This training is for professionals who want to increase their internal resources, awareness, responsibility and motivation. It is also for artists who want to liberate their talent, creative potential and to realize their development techniques. This course includes examples of both business coaching and personal coaching.
Dr. Alisa Miniotaite
Alisa is a member of Academy of Management and International Leadership Association, lecturer in the ISM University of Management and Economics, has done internship in Danish, Norwegian and US universities. Alisa‘s area of research and professional interests is management and leadership, organizational behavior and personal effectiveness. More than 10 years Alisa consults Lithuanian and foreign companies, provides training for their employees, she is a certified international coach, one of the forty ICC coaching trainers in the world who have the right to teach and certify coaches. Alisa takes interest in art, she is a passionate skier, mother of 5 children, volunteers as a tutor of young leaders in educational organizations.
International Coaching Community
The International Coaching Community uses the training programs and methodology created by Lambent. The Lambent coaching methodology was awarded with the European Quality Award (EQA) in 2010 by the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC) and has been used to train over 12,000 people in 67 countries since 2001.