Alisa Miniotaitė: With translation into the language of reality2020-12-16
Alisa Miniotaitė: What is behind?2020-12-21
ICC Coaching Certification Training
Two modules: 2021 04 07-10 and 2021 04 28 - 05 01, Riga
You will learn
- Tactical coaching: how to achieve more change in one session.
- How to work with the client’s goals and main values.
- How to devise powerful action plans and how to assign tasks to clients to get the best results.
- The powerful questions that change clients’ life.
- How to help clients overcome their fears, mental blocks and limiting beliefs.
- The art and levels of listening.
- Develop your own coaching style.
- How to time your interventions to achieve the maximum impact.
- How to make requests, establish challenges, and design tasks.
- Systemic thought to find the point of influence in your coaching practice.
- How to achieve maximum change with minimum effort.
- The ethical guidelines of coaching.
ICC Coaching Training - unique experience and opportunity to acquire new skills while joining the International Coaching Community.
- Organization leaders use coaching methods to develop and purify a vision, to define objectives and priorities for the preparation for action plan, deal with important questions of life.
- For middle managers, coaching is a tool for working with subordinates: delegating, motivating, providing feedback, mobilizing the team.
- Improve personal efficiency and the ability to positively influence other people.
- Acquire tools to help in problem-solving or specific conflicts and successfully lead programs or projects of change.
- Training Cost - 2000 Euro.
- By registering and paying an advance until 7th of March 5% discount is applied.
The price of the training includes: 8 days of training, ICC certificate and the participant's material.
It is for
Coaching training is for those who want to become professional coaches and managers at all levels. This training is for professionals who want to increase their internal resources, awareness, responsibility and motivation. It is also for artists who want to liberate their talent, creative potential and to realize their development techniques. This course includes examples of both business coaching and personal coaching.
Dr. Alisa Miniotaite
Alisa is a member of Academy of Management and International Leadership Association, lecturer in the ISM University of Management and Economics, has done internship in Danish, Norwegian and US universities. Alisa‘s area of research and professional interests is management and leadership, organizational behavior and personal effectiveness. More than 10 years Alisa consults Lithuanian and foreign companies, provides training for their employees, she is a certified international coach, one of the forty ICC coaching trainers in the world who have the right to teach and certify coaches. Alisa takes interest in art, she is a passionate skier, mother of 5 children, volunteers as a tutor of young leaders in educational organizations.
International Coaching Community
The International Coaching Community uses the training programs and methodology created by Lambent. The Lambent coaching methodology was awarded with the European Quality Award (EQA) in 2010 by the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC) and has been used to train over 12,000 people in 67 countries since 2001.