Remote Team Management2020-03-06
A. Miniotaitė. 6 steps to increase employee motivation during quarantine2020-03-20
CERTIFIED TRAINING PROGRAM TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL COACH
The training will take place from 27.07.2020 - till 02.08.2020, Riga.
You will learn
- Appreciate your life now. Where you are, which life aspects satisfies you and what can be improved.
- Work with short-term and long-term goals.
- Explain your values. Analyse your actions and behavior.
- Ask powerful questions that will help other people to resolve their problems.
- Examine how our language patterns and patterns reflect deeper truths.
- Learn how to effectively listen and build a warm relationships with clients or maintain trustworthy conversations.
- Develop action plans to achieve goals.
- Explain our deepest fears.
- Learn to recognize our restrictive habits and beliefs and work to replace them with opposing, empowering beliefs.
- Develop self-management.
- The International Coaching Certification Training certified by the ICC at their Level One has been independently evaluated according to University Standards. It has been awarded a European Quality Award (EQA) in 2010 by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC). It therefore also meets the requirements of the International Coach Federation (ICF) ACC Portfolio path.
- ICC coaching training – A chance to enjoy a fantastic training, gain new skills and join the International community.
- Organization leaders use coaching methods to develop and purify a vision, to define objectives and priorities for the preparation for action plan, deal with important questions of life.
- Coaching method for middle managers - is a tool to work with subordinates: delegating, motivating, providing feedback, team building.
- The most important - you will become coaches for themselves and know how to work with yourself. You will know your strengths and weaknesses, how to overcome internal barriers, provisions and hindering doubts, you will have energetic and positive attitude.
- Participants that have passed ICC coaching training and completed ICC coaching certification requirements become certified international ICC coaches, who can offer coaching services worldwide.
- 80 % of the program is based on practical coaching, due to the intensity and practical approach to training, the student becomes a highly skilled practitioner in the field of coaching.
- Training Cost - 2000 Euro.
- If you register and pay until 27th of May, you get 10 percent discount,
and 5 percent - until 27th of June.
The Training cost includes 7-day program, ICC coaching certificate and participant's material.
It is for
- Coaching training is for those who want to become professional coaches and managers at all levels. This training is for professionals who want to increase their internal resources, awareness, responsibility and motivation. It is also for artists who want to liberate their talent, creative potential and to realize their development techniques.
Dr. Alisa Miniotaite
Alisa is a member of Academy of Management and International Leadership Association, lecturer in the ISM University of Management and Economics, has done internship in Danish, Norwegian and US universities. Alisa‘s area of research and professional interests is management and leadership, organizational behavior and personal effectiveness. More than 10 years Alisa consults Lithuanian and foreign companies, provides training for their employees, she is a certified international coach, one of the forty ICC coaching trainers in the world who have the right to teach and certify coaches. Alisa takes interest in art, she is a passionate skier, mother of 5 children, volunteers as a tutor of young leaders in educational organizations.
International Coaching Community
The International Coaching Community is one of the largest professional membership organisations for coaches in the world. The ICC is a registered not for profit company in London, England. ICC was founded in 2001 by Joseph O’Connor and Andrea Lages embracing the vision of a coaching profession united by high standards of skill and ethics. Today ICC has 13,000 certified coaches and 46 trainers who work in 67 countries around the world.