Business Development Manager, Tallinn (till June 20, 2019)2019-05-22
ICC Coaching Certification Training Lithuania2019-06-17
We are looking for an HR SPECIALIST for our client – world largest FMCG company
- competitive remuneration and bonus system based on performance;
- learning and development opportunities;
- dynamic and positive workplace;
- ability to work remotely two days per month;
- brands with purpose.
- performing segmentation of market, analyzing databases, assigning leads
- provide support to the HR & Business processes in the areas of talent acquisition, management coaching, performance management, time and attendance, and other special projects.
- prepare various HR reports (ad hoc and regularly scheduled) from various HR systems or resources, analyses data and prepares quantitative and qualitative analyses for dissemination.
- responsible for assisting in the year end compensation process and performance review program.
- manages sensitive and confidential employee relations matters and organizational changes.
- conducts research, gathering data in analyzing statistical information for report generation.
- responsible for employees development of internal culture and engagement initiatives designed to ensure positive work environment.
- higher university degree in social sciences: organization psychology, management or relevant.
- have a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience supporting managers or business units as a HR Generalist and/or HR Coordinator.
- have an understanding of relevant employment laws.
- very good computer literacy, proficient excel skills.
- preferably be experienced in HR clientfacing and HR data management.
- have developed excellent written and verbal communication and training skills.
- highly organized team player with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- proactive with client service mentality.
- have problem solving skills coupled with attention to detail, sound judgement and discretion.
- fluent English in writing and speaking.
Telephone: +370 615 93009
Address: A. Gostauto st. 40B, 03163 Vilnius, Lithuania