Leadership development is an indicator of mature society2019-04-26
Business Development Manager, Tallinn (till June 20, 2019)2019-05-22
We are open-minded, knowledge based organization. For our growing team we are looking for a new team member - HR partner
- great corporate culture;
- team of professionals who share valuable experience and practice;
- opportunities of personal development: seminars, training, books;
- interesting, full of challenges and very dynamic work;
- competitive salary depending on results.
- meetings with clients in order to specify recruitment needs;
- active search for candidates on social and professional websites;
- conducting interview with candidates;
- detailed evaluation of candidates;
- searching of candidates using the "head hunting" method;
- consulting organization for human resource issues;
- conducting HR research inside different companies;
- initiating different researches related to HR.
- university degree in HR or psychology;
- experience in HR, recruitment;
- theoretical knowledge related to HR, organizational structures, personnel management;
- perfect communication skills;
- analytical thinking and attentiveness to details;
- inner motivation and orientation to results;
- perfect time management skills;
- fluent English.
Your CV with a reference "HR Partner" to firstname.lastname@example.org till May 20, 2019.
Telephone: +370 615 93009
Address: Gostauto st. 40B, 03163 Vilnius, Lithuania