IT Product Manager, Riga (till March 4, 2020)2020-02-05
International ICC Coaching Certification Training2020-02-19
HP Products Promoter
We are looking for the HP PRODUCTS PROMOTER for our client – leading IT product distributor.
- up-to-date vendor market knowledge and evaluation of market research data ( Retailer accounts shelf-share data);
- promoters’ activities and goals review yearly. Yearly new goal-setting and quarterly planning activities for local market;
- yearly, quarterly and monthly Go to market product marketing plans presented to vendor on time (Business Planning forms to be agreed with superior);
- up-to-date TOP 5 Vendor customers knowledge (purchasing behavior, amounts and product marketing activities);
- retail trainings and visitations plans provided to the vendor.
- develop the core positioning and messaging for the products;
- ensure that all attended retailers are active and buy HP products every month. Not less than 100% from the list;
- check historical data and act in order not to lose any customer; all lost customers must be reported quarterly to Business Unit Manager and Vendor representative with clear explanation of the reason;
- at least four local incremental sales campaigns in a year. ROI;
- at least two local attended retail managers visits per quarter and MoM follow up and summary for BUM and Vendor representative;
- at least two product trainings for distributors sales force and six collective retail trainings in a year;
- at least 50 stores visits per month: shelf on shelf concept, pictures, personal trainings, competitive environment, merchandising and salespersons’ feedback.
- comments to BUM and Vendor representative regarding pricing level in the REGION;
- 100% availability of product information for distributors’ sales force and retailers.
FOLLOW-UP & REPORTING
- at least one weekly review meeting call with Vendor representative;
- at least one monthly review meeting call with Promoters;
- at least one weekly review meeting with local HPI BUM.
- higher education, preferably IT, management or economics area, could be a student of last courses;
- not less than 2 year experience in merchandising, retail sales;
- marketing knowledge would be an advantage;
- excellent communication skills;
- excellent analytical thinking skills;
- excellent knowledge of Latvian language;
- good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- result orientation, inner motivation, sense of responsibility;
- good teamwork skills.
- competitive salary and bonuses depending on sales results;
- work in an international team of IT & sales professionals;
- job with the major global IT product manufacturers and their teams;
- opportunities of personal development and education;
- career opportunities;
- flexible schedule.
Your CV in English language with a reference "HP Products Promoter"
to careerLV@amlaboratory.com till March 9, 2020.
Phone: +371 28226971
Address: Duntes street 23A, LV-1005, Riga