What Signs Indicate That The Employee Is About To Leave The Job2020-07-27
For our client – leading IT product distributor – we are looking for a FINANCIAL CONTROLLER.
- competitive salary (1200-2200 EUR netto);
- team of professionals and great corporate culture;
- interesting, full of challenges and dynamicjob at the international IT distribution company;
- opportunities of personal development and education;
- career opportunities.
- managing and controlling finance and accounting operations;
- supervision of the activities in the finance and accounting department;
- analysis and improvement of accounting systems and policies;
- budget monitoring and variation of analysis;
- compliance coordination (accounting standards, insurance, taxes, labor related, bank covenants, etc).
- creation and implementation of Company’s annual budget and long-term financial plans.
- higher education in the fields of Finance, Economy, Business Management;
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, finance analysis;
- good knowledge of MS Office and other accounting systems;
- management and leadership skills;
- excellent English language skills;
- critical and problem-solving thinking;
- analytical thinking, organizational skills.
Your CV with a reference “FINANCIAL CONTROLLER” to email@example.com till September 30, 2020.
Telephone: +370 698 74 225
Address: Gostauto 40B, 03163 Vilnius, Lithuania