Equipment supervision lead, Klaipėda (till July 2, 2018)2018-06-21
Project engineer, Klaipėda (till July 2, 2018)2018-06-21
We are looking for an ENGINEER (EUROPEAN MARKET) for our client- International food industry company.
- competitive salary and highly competitive rewards package;
- excellent team of professionals;
- opportunity to improve and learn;
- career perspectives.
- implementation and coordination of technical projects (e.g., production line improvement, installation of innovations);
- management of project budgets;
- creation and improvement of machinery;
- preparation of project documentation;
- compliance of work and food safety requirements during the projects;
- solving of technical problems;
- work in various European countries;
- preparation of technical offers.
- higher education in the engineering sphere;
- knowledge of normative legal act preparation, standards, technical conditions regarding technical projects;
- analytical thinking;
- teamworking skills;
- result orientation to the result, organizational skills;
- responsibility and inner motivation;
- computer literacy, including 3D design (Autodesk Inventor or Solid Works) programs;
- English knowledge both written and spoken.
Your CV with a reference “ENGINEER (EUROPEAN MARKET)” to firstname.lastname@example.org till July 2, 2018.
Dr. Alisa Miniotaitė
Telephone: +370 5 210 7 027
Address: Kestucio st. 47, 08124 Vilnius, Lithuania