Alisa Management Laboratory is the only licensed ICC (International Coaching Community) representative in the Baltic States.
The International Coaching Community is one of the largest professional membership organisations for coaches in the world. The ICC is a registered not for profit company in London, England. ICC was founded in 2001 by Joseph O’Connor and Andrea Lages embracing the vision of a coaching profession united by high standards of skill and ethics. Today ICC has 13,000 certified coaches and 46 trainers who work in 67 countries around the world. More about ICC.
ICC coaching training – A chance to enjoy a fantastic training, gain new skills and join the International community of coaches with members in many different parts of the world, dedicated to high quality and standards in the coaching profession.
ICC coaching training – is a truly international course, it has been given so far in sixteen countries with certified coaches in 67 countries.
- This training consists of twelve hours of pre course preparation and reading.
- The eight day training involves sixty four hours of study
- There are twelve hours of post training work, and ten hours of coaching to complete the certification.
- Most students complete the whole certification within three to six months after the last training day.
- Tactical coaching – how to make the most difference in one session.
- How to conduct strategic coaching over a long time frame.
- Skills to help clients find more satisfying lives.
- Developing and using your intuition.
- How to work with your client’s goals.
- Working with the client’s highest values.
- Formulating action plans that work.
- How to conduct the all important first session.
- The powerful questions that change clients’ lives and WHEN to use them.
- How to help a client through their fears and mental blocks.
- How to market your coaching.
- The ethical guidelines of coaching.
- The Art of listening and the levels of listening..
- Working with and changing clients’ limiting beliefs.
- Developing your own coaching style.
- How to make requests and challenges, and design tasks.
- Systemic thinking to find the leverage point in your coaching .
This training integrates the most powerful coaching models that have proved effective all over the world. Here are some of the elements:
- The Inner Game (Timothy Gallwey).
- Transformational Coaching (Thomas Leonard).
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Richard Bandler and John Grinder).
- Ontological Coaching (Fernando Flores).
- Integral models of coaching (Ken Wilber).
- Behavioural coaching for managers.
Coaching training is for those who want to become professional coaches and managers at all levels. This training is for professionals who want to increase their internal resources, awareness, responsibility and motivation. It is also for artists who want to liberate their talent, creative potential and to realize their development techniques.
Coaching program is recognized by:
- ICC – International Coaching Community;
- ICF – International Coaching Federation;
- EMCC – European Mentoring and Coaching Council.
Coaching certification – Participants that have passed ICC coaching training and completed ICC coaching certification requirements become certified international ICC coaches, who can offer coaching services worldwide.
Certification procedures, after ICC coaching training, include:
- Book summary (to make a written review of one book from a reading list of relevant books on coaching provided at the training);
- A self-coaching project (each participant will work on a project of his or her own self-development; a report in writing);
- Coaching project (participants will do at least 12 coaching hours, with at least three clients of their choice, each for a minimum of four hours. They need to present a written report of these coaching projects. Each client will also be asked to give feedback to the ICC about the coaching process)
Individual coaching means coaching sessions with a coach. Coaching is for people who want more from life:
- want to be happier;
- want a breakthrough in their career;
- want to get out of the vicious circle;
- want to create a better financial well-being;
- want to understand more about themselves;
- want to live meaningful and authentic life;
- want to create a change in their life.
Individual coaching sessions in Vilnius are held by Dr. Alisa Miniotaitė and by our other ICC coaches.
Alisa is a member of Academy of Management and International Leadership Association, lecturer in the ISM University of Management and Economics, has done internship in Danish, Norwegian and US universities. Alisa‘s area of research and professional interests is management and leadership, organizational behavior and personal effectiveness. More than 10 years Alisa consults Lithuanian and foreign companies, provides training for their employees, she is a certified international coach, one of the forty ICC coaching trainers in the world who have the right to teach and certify coaches. Alisa takes interest in art, she is a passionate skier, mother of 5 children, volunteers as a tutor of young leaders in educational organizations.