ICC Coaching Certification Training2019-08-18
Sales Manager, Vilnius (till September 23, 2019)2019-09-03
We are looking for the BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER for our client – leading IT product distributor in the Baltic countries
- excellent company culture;
- professional team that shares experiences and best practise;
- personal development opportunities: trainings, seminars, business trips in foreign countries;
- interesting product and dynamic job;
- competitive salary depending on results.
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT:
- building strong professional working C-level relationships;
- implementing business partners' organization development tasks;
- alignment with client business strategies and challenges;
- acting as a trusted advisor to End-User leaders, shaping early deals in the sales cycle.
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT:
- building and executing an Account Business Plan (ABP) with End-User organizations;
- actively driving ABP results through End-User account management and reviews;
- building and orchestrating sales pipeline activities;
- engaging Business Partners (BP) effectively to implement best value IT-business solutions for customers.
- university degree;
- experience in IT industry and IT reseller community;
- experience in Estonian corporate and public sector;
- business development knowledge;
- strong communication and presentation skills and self-motivation;
- strong time planning and organization skills.
Your CV with a reference “Business development manager” to email@example.com till September 20, 2019.
Telephone: +370 615 93009
Address: A. Gostauto st. 40 B, 03163 Vilnius, Lithuania